Thursday, September 13, 2007

When I win a Grammy......

To be perfectly honest, I'm a little disappointed in the lack of participation in my current survey. It seems people aren't quite as willing to vote on my singing career, but they were more than willing to tell me their opinions on the CPA exam. Therefore, I have officially extended the deadline for the survey until the end of the month. Basically, I am not satisfied with the results and need more people to vote and tell me that I have what it takes to tour with Celine, that's all!

I have been introspecting a lot lately and feel I would be doing a great dishonor if I did not officially thank those who have helped me become who I am today. Therefore, with no further adieu I would like to thank first and foremost Celine, without whom I never would have realized my full lung capacity. Billy, for giving me my first start with song writing and composing. Hillary, for always being such an inspiration (naturally when I say Hilary I mean Hilary and Hailey, you just can't separate the two). Elton for helping me realize that it's okay to get the Blues, as long as I don't stay in them for too long. And last but certainly not least, Neil, for introducing me to choreography. He's got the smoothest moves of anyone I know!

I hope that I haven't offended anyone by not including them on this list. Really, everyone has been so supportive that there just wasn't room to name them all. Thank you, and most of all thank you to all of my fans!

No comments: