Monday, October 1, 2007

Empty

For the past several weeks I've been deep in thought. Sometimes it keeps me up at night, my brain just processing and thinking and planning and cramping. However, when I sit down at my computer to update this blog......nothing. I apologize to my friends for the lack of clever insights this week. I hope to remedy this problem in the future but the brain is one of the most complex organs in the human body and it might take one mightier than I to figure the cure to my blogger's block.

5 comments:

Erika Bassett said...

I hear that when one thinks too much there's too much thought to process and it can exhaust all brain power for creating blogs. Maybe try eating more brain food. Perhaps, fish. =0) J/K You're doing an excellent job and I find your sight quite entertaining!

TamiRichins said...

Kandis, this is Tamra Richins from back in the South Jordan days!! I found your blog from Andria's. I went to Ricks with her. Small World!! Glad to see your doing good. I have Megan's blog link on mine. She has two kids now too.
Tami

Diane said...

What an inspiration you are!!! Loved your update and read it to dad who was a bit skeptical re the whole singing career but still has high hopes for the piano career (as do I). Note to self, when you have an inspirational thought write it down (Conference Talk 2007, Henry B. Eyring). Then when you update the blog you will have a lot of info. (Can mothers give advice on a blog? I don't know computer etiquette.)

Brooke said...

Hey Kandis!

I know what you mean about the bloggers block. If it weren't for the crazy pictures I'd have nothing. By-the-way you can come visit us in Louisiana anytime! We'd love to have you.

Brooke

Shar said...

hey kandis!

thanks for your comment! Jeff wanted me to clarify that i was going to give "Lars" a 3 1/2 half diamond rating but couldnt figure out how to do a half. jeff thought it was more a two and a half to three! just go and roll with it! and you'll get it!
love ya!!