Sunday, July 8, 2012

Growing Pains

No, not the tv show (although those Kirk Cameron days were highly entertaining). 

I'm talking about real growing pains.

Frankly, I don't remember it hurting so much growing from 20+ inches at birth to my current 5 ft. 9.75 inches.  Nope, not a bit.  But it hurts now.  A lot.

I'm not exactly physically growing, just facing another new challenge (the bar) that is stretching my abilities and confidence.  I know when it's all over I'll be a stronger and better person but right now the winds are blowing and the rains are falling and it's fierce.  

I think when it's all over I'm going to take a little rest.

4 comments:

Camille said...

Pretty much youre my superhero, so don't give up. You're totally gonna rock it. And then yes, you need a vacation.xoxo

Anaise said...

I have no doubts at all about your ability to pass the bar. You're going to do a great job!!!!!

sarita said...

You will rock the Bar! You are pretty much the smartest girl I know besides myself so it should be easy breezy.

Confidence with Corey said...

I believe in you with all my heart Kandis! I know you can do it:)