Sunday, October 12, 2008

Political Declarations

It's unusual for me to post on a serious topic but desperate times call for desperate measures. With the 2008 presidential elections soon upon us I thought it would be an appropriate time to officially declare my political intentions come November 4th. I want to preface this by saying that I've spent a lot of time scrutinizing platforms, listening to the debates and analyzing accusations made on both sides. With that said, I will be voting for......drum roll please......

Tina Fey for Vice President.

10 comments:

Diane said...

I'm so proud.

Judy Francisco said...

Okay, me too! Let's write her in with Ron Paul.

Jake B. Fam. said...

Ha ha ha ha, you totally had me going. You are so not ever serious. And by the way, I will be bringing my own sloppy joe mix to your b-day lunch.

. said...

You're one funny chick. You really had me going.

Camille said...

haaaaa!! I love her performance on SNL. I did not, however, love her comments at the Emmys. that's okay, we can't love everyone all the time.

GreenPhoenix said...

That's awesome--she looks so much like Palin it's not even funny! Did you know that Palin dressed up as Tina Fey for Halloween once?

sarita said...

i second that.

AD said...

Ha! Wish it were that easy...

Erika Bassett said...

You're just as hilarious as ever!!!! Best choice there is! I think I'll write her in!

Good Carma said...

Can we vote for the Vice President seperatly?