Sunday, October 26, 2008

They Say Good Things Happen in 3's

Or is it bad things? Well, this week 3 good things will definitely happen (or have happened as the case may be). If anyone has anything less than ideal going on in their lives, I hereby give them 3 good reasons to keep their chin up and a smile on their face! I call it the Pleasure Trifecta:

1. *HSM3. Don't try to pretend that you haven't gotten caught up in all of the fanfare. We finally get to find out what will happen with Troy and Gabriella, the next "Brad and Angelina" of Hollywood. Also, it's senior year so new cast members are being introduced so we will be able to look forward to HSM4, 5, 6, etc, etc, etc. Also, the music is louder, the choreography is saucier, and the plot....well, it's the same but what would HSM be if it wasn't consistent? If you haven't seen it yet, don't wait for the DVD release, this one HAS to be seen on the big screen!

2. Halloween. If anyone hasn't figured out by now, I heart holidays. Halloween is no different and I have a feeling this year is going to really rock my (and your) world. If anyone isn't a Halloween fan then you can at least look at it as a kick-off for all of the other very important holidays ahead. All I can say about Halloween that I haven't already said in years past is, free candy. Okay, so that's exactly what I said about Halloween last year but I just can't hear it enough, say it with me now, FREE CANDY!

3. The second best holiday of the year (next to Christmas of course). My birthday. The time has come, yet again, for the world to celebrate the year of my birth. I learned from an early age that my birthday was special. I think it stemmed from my mom referring to it as her "favorite day of the year." Go out and do something special for yourself on this day, in my honor, and I think that you too will come to appreciate it as much as I do. This will be the last year in my 20's and I have a feeling that great things are in store for me!!!

*If anyone doesn't agree with item #1 of the Pleasure Trifecta, you can go and check out my sister's new blog here. (or go to http://www.bunchofbns.blogspot.com/). All of the Bryant siblings are now online and that in itself is reason enough to celebrate!

6 comments:

AD said...

It will be a marvelous week now that I know I am celebrating you! Happy Birthday week!

. said...

Hilarious that you're "trying to find the motivation" to read Jane Eyre. I find I struggle with the same problem. I should WANT to read it, right? Ugh.
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY this week! I hope you have a fabulous day.

GreenPhoenix said...

Happy Birthday Kandis! When is the big day?
Jenny and I decided to do a little stalking in the online white pages and discovered that there is only one Kandis Bryant listed in Utah, that her middle initial is M, and she lives in Salt Lake City. So if this person happens to be you, you can expect a package in the mail for your birthday from West Virginia: don't call the bomb squad.
Hope you enjoy it--have a great birthday!

Anaise said...

I hate Halloween because of the very reason you heart it. Sigh.
Happy birthday to you, though. I think I shall read a book in your honor . . . now to decide which book. Oh, the agony and ecstasy of such a lovely decision to have to make.

I used to love Jane Eyre, but I read it about 6 weeks ago and had a strong unpleasant reaction to it. I can't even make myself finish the essay I owe to my book club--I'm that annoyed.

On that note, I'll go back to Happy Happy Birthday to you!

Brian, Shanel, Taylor + Hudson said...

So thanks for the shout out sis. I am feeling the love from the family. I do think your birthday should be the your favorite holiday of the year. I feel for the people that it isn't. Happy four days until your birthday.

Erika Bassett said...

Yes, this week is very eventful and there's lots to look forward to! I'm so excited for this weekend!!! I love eventful weeks!!!When it comes to holidays...this is definitely the best time of year-meaning now until New Years!

Well, I am going to check out your sister's blog, but not because I don't agree with item #1, since I can't make fun of something I haven't really seen.

Have a "Happy Halloween" but more importantly a "Happy Birthday"!!!