Friday, January 4, 2008

Bon Voyage


On Sunday, January 6, 2008, at approximately 4:30 am, I will be en route for my very first cruise! I'm pretty excited about it, especially since a TON of family members will be there too! You don't hear much about ships sinking anymore, like the Titanic and all, but if anything does happen I would just like to officially gift all of my clothes to my sister, who has longer hair than me now and would probably look better in them anyway! Also, Nygle, my pride and joy, I would like JaKayla, my oldest niece, to have so that in 8 and 1/2 years when she can finally drive she'll remember that I really was her favorite aunt! Lastly, Dad, I love you but I probably don't have anything that you would want or that you don't have yourself already...please don't miss me too much! Well, that's about it! If I make it back in one piece then there will be an AWESOME post on Monday, January 14. If not, well, please shed a tear or two at my funeral because I will be there taking notes from above!
Adios!

2 comments:

Shar said...

Hey cuz, you can't go down because that would mean me and my whole family would too, and my mother, so don't even think about it! Are you ready? I'm not! This is much harder getting six of us ready than when I've just had to worry about Jeff and I in the past, and I used to think that was hard! WOW! See you soon! I'm SOOO glad you talked your mom into going!

Diane said...

Boy, that blog was really uplifting for the 100 Pearson's going on this cruise. Hmm, who should I bequeth my belongings to?